We had a long but wonderful day at Machu Picchu, and I have to say that although I truly enjoyed walking among the ruins, I think my favorite part was the view from them. It makes sense, though, since it´s why they chose the site in the first place. I have something in common with the Incas... who knew? In similar news, according to our guide, there was apparently an Inca goddess with my same name!
Once we arrived back in Cusco, we headed out to wander a bit. Most of the shops were closed already, and we weren´t really up for a BIG night out, but we found a little bar down the way that had a live afro-jazz band. The bass player was ridiculously amazing.... we´ve definitely enjoyed the San Blas neighborhood.
Unfortuanately I have just spent the last ten minutes or so trying to upload some Machu Picchu photos, but the internet here is not being cooperative. Will post more tomorrow!!
¨Harmony
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment